Last Posted: Oct 31, 2019
- DiGeorge Syndrome Chromosome Region Deletion and Duplication: Prenatal Genotype-Phenotype Variability in Fetal Ultrasound and MRI.
Tramontana Allessandra et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Oct
- A Review of the Genomic Analysis of Children Presenting with Developmental Delay/Intellectual Disability and Associated Dysmorphic Features.
Vickers Ramiah R et al. Cureus 2019 Jan 11(1) e3873
- Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency and T-cell Lymphopenia in California, 2010-2017.
Amatuni George S et al. Pediatrics 2019 Jan
- Use of Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization for the Diagnosis of DiGeorge Syndrome in Saudi Arabian Population.
Bahamat Abeer A et al. Cytogenetic and genome research 2018 Feb
- NEWBORN SCREENING FOR SEVERE COMBINED IMMUNODEFICIENCIES USING TRECS AND KRECS: SECOND PILOT STUDY IN BRAZIL.
Kanegae Marilia Pyles P et al. Revista paulista de pediatria : orgao oficial da Sociedade de Pediatria de Sao Paulo 35(1) 25-32
- Identification of 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome via Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Barry Jessica C et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2017 May
- Neonatal screening for severe combined immunodeficiency in Brazil.
Kanegae Marilia Pyles Patto et al. Jornal de pediatria 92(4) 374-80
- Newborn Screening for Severe Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases in Sweden-a 2-Year Pilot TREC and KREC Screening Study.
Barbaro Michela et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2016 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (12)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.