Last Posted: Dec 03, 2020
- Application of Chromosome Microarray Analysis in the Investigation of Developmental Disabilities and Congenital Anomalies: Single Center Experience and Review of NRXN3 and NEDD4L Deletions.
Çebi Alper Han et al. Molecular syndromology 2020 Nov 11(4) 197-206
- Perceived utility of biological testing for autism spectrum disorder is associated with child and family functioning.
Yusuf Afiqah et al. Research in developmental disabilities 2020 Feb 100103605
- "Just tell me what's going on": The views of parents of children with genetic conditions regarding the research use of their child's electronic health record.
Andrews Sara M et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2020 Jan
- Increase in Developmental Disabilities Among Children in the United States
CDC, September 2019
- Why Act Early if Youre Concerned about Development?
CDC, April 2019
- Diagnostic Yield of Intellectual Disability Gene Panels.
Pekeles Heather et al. Pediatric neurology 2018 Nov
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Care Considerations
CDC, September 2018
- Clinical Application of Chromosome Microarray Analysis in Han Chinese Children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Xu Mingyu et al. Neuroscience bulletin 2018 Jun
- Clinical utility of exome sequencing in individuals with large homozygous regions detected by chromosomal microarray analysis.
Prasad Aparna et al. BMC medical genetics 2018 Mar 19(1) 46
- Making new genetic diagnoses with old data: iterative reanalysis and reporting from genome-wide data in 1,133 families with developmental disorders.
Wright Caroline F et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (32)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (23)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.