Last Posted: Sep 24, 2020
- Screening of family members of chronic kidney disease patients with Fabry disease mutations: a very important and underrated task.
Sodré Luciana Senra de Souza et al. Jornal brasileiro de nefrologia : 'orgao oficial de Sociedades Brasileira e Latino-Americana de Nefrologia 2020 Sep
- Repeat ablative therapy in hereditary or multifocal renal cancer: Functional and oncological outcomes.
Gaillard Victor et al. Urologic oncology 2020 Aug
- The Ckd. Qld fabRy Epidemiology (aCQuiRE) study protocol: identifying the prevalence of Fabry disease amongst patients with kidney disease in Queensland, Australia.
Mallett Andrew et al. BMC nephrology 2020 Feb 21(1) 58
- Quality of life in patients with autosomal dominant tubulointerstitial kidney disease
Bleyer Anthony J et al. Clinical nephrology 2019 Dec 92(6) 302-311
- Diagnostic Yield of Next-Generation Sequencing in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown Etiology.
de Haan Amber et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 101264
- The Characteristics of Patients with Possible Familial Hypercholesterolemia- Screening a Large Payer/ProviderHealthcare Delivery System.
Elis A et al. QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians 2019 Dec
- Frequency of ClinVar Pathogenic Variants in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Surveyed for Return of Research Results at a Cleveland Public Hospital.
Crawford Dana C et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2020 25575-586
- Practical considerations for APOL1 genotyping in the living kidney donor evaluation.
Mena-Gutierrez Alejandra M et al. Transplantation 2019 Aug
- Clinical practice guideline monitoring children and young people with, or at risk of developing autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD).
Dudley Jan et al. BMC nephrology 2019 Apr 20(1) 148
- APOL1 Genetic Testing in Living Kidney Transplant Donors.
Mohan Sumit et al. American journal of kidney diseases : the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation 2019 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (470)
- GWAS Studies (38)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (61)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (27)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.