Last Posted: Oct 05, 2021
- Prediction of Incident Atrial Fibrillation in Chronic Kidney Disease: The Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort Study.
Zelnick Leila R et al. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN 2021 16(7) 1015-1024
- Estimation of Baseline Serum Creatinine with Machine Learning.
Ghosh Erina et al. American journal of nephrology 2021 1-10
- Deep Learning Algorithm for Management of Diabetes Mellitus via Electrocardiogram-Based Glycated Hemoglobin (ECG-HbA1c): A Retrospective Cohort Study.
Lin Chin-Sheng et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(8)
- Predicting 1-Year Mortality after Hip Fracture Surgery: An Evaluation of Multiple Machine Learning Approaches.
Forssten Maximilian Peter et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(8)
- Chronic kidney disease diagnosis using decision tree algorithms.
Ilyas Hamida et al. BMC nephrology 2021 22(1) 273
- Genetic kidney diseases as an underrecognized cause of chronic kidney disease: the key role of international registry reports.
Torra Roser et al. Clinical kidney journal 2021 14(8) 1879-1885
- Genetic testing in the diagnosis of chronic kidney disease: recommendations for clinical practice.
Knoers Nine et al. Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2021
- Investigating associations between COVID-19 mortality and population-level health and socioeconomic indicators in the United States: A modeling study.
Kandula Sasikiran et al. PLoS medicine 2021 18(7) e1003693
- An accessible insight into genetic findings for transplantation recipients with suspected genetic kidney disease
Z Wang et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, July 2, 2021
- EHR-oriented Knowledge Graph System: Toward Efficient Utilization of Non-used Information Buried in Routine Clinical Practice.
Shang Yong et al. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics 2021 PP
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (62)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (504)
- GWAS Studies (39)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (74)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (37)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.