Last Posted: Dec 03, 2020
- Relative contributions of family history and a polygenic risk score on COPD and related outcomes: COPDGene and ECLIPSE studies.
Moll Matthew et al. BMJ open respiratory research 2020 Nov 7(1)
- Comorbidity Associations with AATD Among Commercially Insured and Medicare Beneficiaries with COPD in the US.
Sandhaus Robert et al. International journal of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 2020 152389-2397
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and related phenotypes: polygenic risk scores in population-based and case-control cohorts.
Moll Matthew et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2020 8(7) 696-708
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency and Pregnancy.
Gaeckle Nate T et al. COPD 2020 Apr 1-7
- Detection of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency: the past, present and future.
Brantly Mark et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2020 Apr 15(1) 96
- New Patient-Centric Approaches to the Management of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency.
Chorostowska-Wynimko Joanna et al. International journal of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 2020 15345-355
- Machine Learning-Based Prediction Models for 30-Day Readmission after Hospitalization for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Goto Tadahiro et al. COPD 2019 Nov 1-6
- The respiratory virome and exacerbations in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
van Rijn Anneloes L et al. PloS one 2019 (10) e0223952
- The Pharmacogenomics of Inhaled Corticosteroids and Lung Function Decline in COPD.
Obeidat Ma'en et al. The European respiratory journal 2019 Sep
- Biomarkers of DNA damage in COPD patients undergoing pulmonary rehabilitation: Integrating clinical parameters with genomic profiling.
Russo Patrizia et al. Mutation research 2019 Jul 843111-117
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (811)
- GWAS Studies (48)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (44)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (23)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.