Last Posted: Nov 03, 2022
- Using genomic profiling for understanding and improving response to smoking cessation treatment.
Bierut Laura J et al. Current epidemiology reports 2022 6(4) 486-490
- Community determinants of COPD exacerbations in elderly patients in Lodz province, Poland: a retrospective observational Big Data cohort study.
Kowalczyk Anna et al. BMJ open 2022 12(10) e060247
- Artificial intelligence to differentiate asthma from COPD in medico-administrative databases.
Joumaa Hassan et al. BMC pulmonary medicine 2022 22(1) 357
- Prediction of COPD acute exacerbation in response to air pollution using exosomal circRNA profile and Machine learning.
Meng Qingtao et al. Environment international 2022 168107469
- [Quantitative Evaluation of Airway Lesions in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease by Applying Deep Learning Reconstruction to Ultra-high-resolution CT Images: Correlation between Wall Area Percentage and Forced Expiratory Volume in One Second Percentage].
Muramatsu Shun et al. Nihon Hoshasen Gijutsu Gakkai zasshi 2022
- Predictive modeling of COPD exacerbation rates using baseline risk factors.
Singh Dave et al. Therapeutic advances in respiratory disease 2022 1617534666221107314
- A New Random Forest Algorithm-Based Prediction Model of Post-operative Mortality in Geriatric Patients With Hip Fractures.
Xing Fei et al. Frontiers in medicine 2022 9829977
- Predicting 30-Day Readmission Risk for Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Through a Federated Machine Learning Architecture on Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable (FAIR) Data: Development and Validation Study.
Alvarez-Romero Celia et al. JMIR medical informatics 2022 10(6) e35307
- Prediction and Diagnosis of Respiratory Disease by Combining Convolutional Neural Network and Bi-directional Long Short-Term Memory Methods.
Li Li et al. Frontiers in public health 2022 10881234
- Prediction of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Exacerbation Events by Using Patient Self-reported Data in a Digital Health App: Statistical Evaluation and Machine Learning Approach.
Chmiel Francis P et al. JMIR medical informatics 2022 10(3) e26499
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.