Last Posted: Oct 07, 2021
- Contribution of rare variant associations to neurodegenerative disease presentation.
Dilliott Allison A et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 80
- Long-term cost-effectiveness of interventions for obesity: A mendelian randomisation study.
Harrison Sean et al. PLoS medicine 2021 18(8) e1003725
- Long noncoding RNA as a biomarker for the prognosis of ischemic stroke: A protocol for meta-analysis and bioinformatics analysis.
Fu Jing et al. Medicine 2021 100(17) e25596
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia Identification Algorithm in Patients with Acute Cardiovascular Events in A Large Hospital Electronic Database in Bulgaria: A Call for Implementation.
Petrov Ivo et al. Advances in therapy 2021
- Use of a Smartphone-Based Mobile App for Weight Management in Obese Minority Stroke Survivors: Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial With Open Blinded End Point.
Ifejika Nneka L et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2020 Apr 8(4) e17816
- American Society of Hematology 2020 guidelines for sickle cell disease: prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cerebrovascular disease in children and adults.
DeBaun M R et al. Blood advances 2020 Apr 4(8) 1554-1588
- Diabetes mellitus, glycemic traits, and cerebrovascular disease: a Mendelian randomization study
MC Georgakis et al, MedRXIV, December 30, 2019
- Diagnosis and Management of Dementia: Review.
Arvanitakis Zoe et al. JAMA 2019 322(16) 1589-1599
- Clinical history and management recommendations of the smooth muscle dysfunction syndrome due to ACTA2 arginine 179 alterations.
Regalado Ellen S et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(10) 1206-1215
- Fabry disease: Review and experience during newborn screening.
Hsu Ting-Rong et al. Trends in cardiovascular medicine 2018 28(4) 274-281
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (301)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (9)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.