Last Posted: Jan 07, 2021
- Diagnosis, family screening, and treatment of inherited arrhythmogenic diseases in Europe: results of the European Heart Rhythm Association Survey.
Conte Giulio et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2020 Dec 22(12) 1904-1910
- Long-term prognosis of women with Brugada syndrome and Electrophysiologic study.
Rodríguez-Mañero Moisés et al. Heart rhythm 2020 Dec
- Enhancing rare variant interpretation in inherited arrhythmias through quantitative analysis of consortium disease cohorts and population controls.
Walsh Roddy et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Sep
- A Population-Based Registry of Patients With Inherited Cardiac Conditions and Resuscitated Cardiac Arrest.
Rucinski Cynthia et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2020 Jun 75(21) 2698-2707
- The Evolution of Gene-Guided Management of Inherited Arrhythmia Syndromes: Peering Beyond Monogenic Paradigms Towards Comprehensive Genomic Risk Scores.
Rowe Matthew K et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2020 Feb
- Epidemiology and Clinical Characteristics of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients with Inherited Heart Diseases.
Butters Alexandra et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2020 Jan
- Genetic Testing in Inherited Heart Diseases.
Ingles Jodie et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2019 Nov
- Variant panorama in 1,385 index patients and sensitivity of expanded next-generation sequencing panels in arrhythmogenic disorders.
Marschall Christoph et al. Cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy 2019 Oct 9(Suppl 2) S292-S298
- Inherited Cardiac Arrhythmias and Channelopathies.
Kline Jessica et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2019 Sep 103(5) 809-820
- Comparable clinical characteristics in Brugada syndrome patients harboring SCN5A or novel SCN10A variants.
Monasky Michelle M et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (89)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.