Last Posted: Sep 23, 2021
- Loss of statin treatment years during pregnancy and breastfeeding periods in women with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Klevmoen Marianne et al. Atherosclerosis 2021 3358-15
- Breast cancer risk factors in relation to molecular subtypes in breast cancer patients from Kenya.
Sayed Shahin et al. Breast cancer research : BCR 2021 23(1) 68
- Maternal and child outcomes reported by breastfeeding women following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination
K Bertrand et al, MEDRXIV, April 25, 2021
- Do Men and Women in Saudi Arabia Have the Same Level of Awareness and Knowledge of Breast Cancer? A Cross-Sectional Study.
Farsi Nada J et al. Breast cancer (Dove Medical Press) 2020 12131-139
- High uptake of an innovative mobile phone application among community health workers in rural India: An implementation study.
Shah Pankaj et al. The National medical journal of India 32(5) 262-269
- Second-Tier Next Generation Sequencing Integrated in Nationwide Newborn Screening Provides Rapid Molecular Diagnostics of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Strand Janne et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 111417
- The stepwise assembly of the neonatal virome is modulated by breastfeeding.
Liang Guanxiang et al. Nature 2020 May (7809) 470-474
- Pharmacogenetics of Postoperative Pain Management: A Review.
Aroke Edwin N et al. AANA journal 2020 Jun 88(3) 229-236
- [CME: Familial Hypercholesterolemia - Statin Treatment during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding].
Shala-Haskaj Pranvera et al. Praxis 2020 Apr 109(6) 405-410
- The influence of reproductive factors on breast cancer risk in women with pathogenic mutations.
Gabriel Goidescu Iulian et al. Journal of B.U.ON. : official journal of the Balkan Union of Oncology 24(3) 1067-1074
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (26)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (100)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.