Last Posted: Oct 16, 2021
- Evidence Used to Update the List of Underlying Medical Conditions Associated with Higher Risk for Severe COVID-19
CDC Science Brief, October 14, 2021
- Detection of Neoplasms by Metagenomic Next-Generation Sequencing of Cerebrospinal Fluid.
Gu Wei et al. JAMA neurology 2021
- [Treating inherited bone marrow failure syndromes and primary immunodeficiency diseases].
Ishimura Masataka et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2021 62(8) 1327-1333
- The predictive value of PNH clones, 6p CN-LOH, and clonal TCR gene rearrangement for aplastic anemia diagnosis.
Shah Yash B et al. Blood advances 2021 5(16) 3216-3226
- Insights into non-autoimmune type 1 diabetes with 13 novel loci in low polygenic risk score patients.
Qu Jingchun et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 16013
- Familial History of Autoimmune Disorders Among Patients With Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis.
Greenberg Benjamin M et al. Neurology(R) neuroimmunology & neuroinflammation 2021 8(5)
- Preventing type 1 diabetes in childhood.
Dayan Colin M et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2021 7 (6554) 506-510
- Immunotherapy: Building a bridge to a cure for type 1 diabetes.
Bluestone Jeffrey A et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2021 373(6554) 510-516
- Genetic Analysis of Pediatric Primary Adrenal Insufficiency of Unknown Etiology: 25 Years' Experience in the UK.
Buonocore Federica et al. Journal of the Endocrine Society 2021 5(8) bvab086
- Syndromic immunodeficiencies: a pediatrician's perspective on selected diseases.
Aleksandra Szczawinska-Poplonyk et al. Allergologia et immunopathologia 2021 49(4) 117-136
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (2)
- NIH Information (29)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (182)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4147)
- GWAS Studies (161)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (70)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.