Last Posted: Dec 03, 2020
- Familial associations for rheumatoid autoimmune diseases.
Thomsen Hauke et al. Rheumatology advances in practice 2020 4(2) rkaa048
- Behçet disease (BD) and BD-like clinical phenotypes: NF-kB pathway in mucosal ulcerating diseases.
Perazzio Sandro F et al. Scandinavian journal of immunology 2020 Sep e12973
- Genomic risk scores for juvenile idiopathic arthritis and its subtypes.
Cánovas Rodrigo et al. Annals of the rheumatic diseases 2020 Sep
- Clinical value of DNA methylation markers in autoimmune rheumatic diseases.
Ballestar Esteban et al. Nature reviews. Rheumatology 2020 Aug
- Characterization of genetic and phenotypic heterogeneity of obstructive sleep apnea using electronic health records.
Veatch Olivia J et al. BMC medical genomics 2020 Jul 13(1) 105
- Whole-genome sequencing of a sporadic primary immunodeficiency cohort.
Thaventhiran James E D et al. Nature 2020 583(7814) 90-95
- Screening for genetic mutations in patients with neuropathy without definite etiology is useful.
Vogt Braden et al. Journal of neurology 2020 May
- Clinical evaluation of germline polymorphisms associated with capecitabine toxicity in breast cancer: TBCRC-015.
O'Donnell Peter H et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2020 May
- Precision health: A pragmatic approach to understanding and addressing key factors in autoimmune diseases.
Conrad Karsten et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2020 May 19(5) 102508
- The Characteristics of Patients with Possible Familial Hypercholesterolemia- Screening a Large Payer/ProviderHealthcare Delivery System.
Elis A et al. QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians 2019 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (29)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4004)
- GWAS Studies (151)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (58)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (11)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.