Last Posted: Nov 05, 2020
- Current Medical Management of Hereditary Angioedema: Follow-up Survey of US Physicians.
Riedl Marc A et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2020 Oct
- Methods and implementation of a pediatric asthma pharmacogenomic study in the emergency department setting.
Fishe Jennifer N et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2020 Dec 30(9) 201-207
- A meta-analysis of the influence of ADRB2 genetic polymorphisms on albuterol (salbutamol) therapy in patients with asthma.
Hikino Keiko et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2020 Sep
- Overview of the current status of gene therapy for primary immune deficiencies (PIDs).
Kuo Caroline Y et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2020 Aug 146(2) 229-233
- Results of a Diagnostic Procedure Based on Multiplex Technology on Dried Blood Spots and Buccal Swabs for Subjects With Suspected Alpha1 Antitrypsin Deficiency.
Lopez-Campos Jose Luis et al. Archivos de bronconeumologia 2020 Jul
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency: a Rare Disease?
Cortes-Lopez Roxana et al. Current allergy and asthma reports 2020 Jun 20(9) 51
- Vitamin D supplementation for sickle cell disease.
Soe Htoo Htoo Kyaw et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2020 May 5CD010858
- Decreasing antibiotic use, the gut microbiota, and asthma incidence in children: evidence from population-based and prospective cohort studies.
Patrick David M et al. The Lancet. Respiratory medicine 2020 Mar
- Real-world cohort study of adult and pediatric patients treated for hereditary angioedema in the United States.
Tachdjian Raffi et al. Allergy and asthma proceedings 2020 Mar
- The Financial Impact of Genetic Diseases in a Pediatric Accountable Care Organization.
Miller Katherine E et al. Frontiers in public health 2020 858
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2673)
- GWAS Studies (108)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (81)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (40)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (15)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.