Last Posted: Oct 21, 2021
- Social determinants of health and primary immunodeficiency.
Schejter Dr Yael Dinur et al. Annals of allergy, asthma & immunology : official publication of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology 2021
- The applications of eHealth technologies in the management of asthma and allergic diseases.
Alvarez-Perea Alberto et al. Clinical and translational allergy 2021 11(7) e12061
- Ranking Rule-Based Automatic Explanations for Machine Learning Predictions on Asthma Hospital Encounters in Patients With Asthma: Retrospective Cohort Study.
Zhang Xiaoyi et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(8) e28287
- Artificial intelligence-assisted clinical decision support for childhood asthma management: A randomized clinical trial.
Seol Hee Yun et al. PloS one 2021 16(8) e0255261
- Deep Learning Identification of Asthma Inhaler Techniques in Clinical Notes.
Kshatriya Bhavani Singh Agnikula et al. Proceedings. IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine 2020 2020
- Identifying Louisiana Communities at the Crossroads of Environmental and Social Vulnerability, COVID-19, and Asthma
A Bakshi et al, MEDRXIV, July 19, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Chronic Airway Diseases: Focus on Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Feng Yinhe et al. International journal of medical sciences 2021 18(13) 2871-2889
- Does machine learning have a role in the prediction of asthma in children?
Patel Dimpalben et al. Paediatric respiratory reviews 2021
- Discovery of Depression-Associated Factors From a Nationwide Population-Based Survey: Epidemiological Study Using Machine Learning and Network Analysis.
Nam Sang Min et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(6) e27344
- Developing a short-term prediction model for asthma exacerbations from Swedish primary care patients' data using machine learning - Based on the ARCTIC study.
Lisspers Karin et al. Respiratory medicine 2021 185106483
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (6)
- COVID-19 (146)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2742)
- GWAS Studies (116)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (92)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (50)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (15)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.