Last Posted: Oct 19, 2021
- Herpesvirus infections and Alzheimer's disease: a Mendelian randomization study.
Huang Shu-Yi et al. Alzheimer's research & therapy 2021 9 (1) 158
- The missing X factor in Alzheimer disease
MT Ferretti et al, Nat Rev Neurology, October 2021
- Investigating Predictors of Preserved Cognitive Function in Older Women Using Machine Learning: Women's Health Initiative Memory Study.
Casanova Ramon et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2021
- Disclosing Genetic Risk of Alzheimer's Disease to Cognitively Unimpaired Older Adults: Findings from the Study of Knowledge and Reactions to APOE Testing (SOKRATES II).
Largent Emily A et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2021
- Prominent Striatum Amyloid Retention in Early-Onset Familial Alzheimer's Disease With PSEN1 Mutations: A Pilot PET/MR Study.
Qin Qi et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2021 13732159
- Contribution of rare variant associations to neurodegenerative disease presentation.
Dilliott Allison A et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2021 6(1) 80
- A UK-Wide Study Employing Natural Language Processing to Determine What Matters to People about Brain Health to Improve Drug Development: The Electronic Person-Specific Outcome Measure (ePSOM) Programme.
Saunders S et al. The journal of prevention of Alzheimer's disease 2021 8(4) 448-456
- Machine learning methods for predicting progression from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's disease dementia: a systematic review.
Grueso Sergio et al. Alzheimer's research & therapy 2021 13(1) 162
- Prediction of post-stroke cognitive impairment using brain FDG PET: deep learning-based approach.
Lee Reeree et al. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging 2021
- Genetically determined low income modifies Alzheimer's disease risk.
Wang Rong-Ze et al. Annals of translational medicine 2021 9(15) 1222
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (41)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4336)
- GWAS Studies (148)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (191)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (91)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.