Last Posted: Dec 21, 2020
- Communicating 5-Year Risk of Alzheimer's Disease Dementia: Development and Evaluation of Materials that Incorporate Multiple Genetic and Biomarker Research Results.
Mozersky Jessica et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2020 Dec
- Polygenic Risk Scoring is an Effective Approach to Predict Those Individuals Most Likely to Decline Cognitively Due to Alzheimer's Disease.
Daunt P et al. The journal of prevention of Alzheimer's disease 2021 8(1) 78-83
- Genetic variants in glutamate-, Aβ-, and tau-related pathways determine polygenic risk for Alzheimer's disease.
Lawingco Ted et al. Neurobiology of aging 2020 Nov
- Polygenic Risk Scores for Genetic Counseling in Psychiatry: Lessons Learned from other Fields of Medicine.
Eeltink E et al. Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews 2020 Dec
- Are infections seeding some cases of Alzheimer's disease?
Abbott A. Nature, Nov 4, 2020.
- Association of Uncommon, Noncoding Variants in the APOE Region With Risk of Alzheimer Disease in Adults of European Ancestry.
Blue Elizabeth E et al. JAMA network open 2020 Oct 3(10) e2017666
- Contribution of homozygous and compound heterozygous missense mutations in VWA2 to Alzheimer's disease.
Hoogmartens Julie et al. Neurobiology of aging 2020 Sep
- Cognitive Dispersion is not Associated with Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers of Alzheimer's Disease: Results from the European Prevention of Alzheimer's Dementia (EPAD) v500.0 Cohort.
Watermeyer Tam et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2020 Sep
- The complex relationship between genotype, pathology and phenotype in familial dementia.
Kwok John B et al. Neurobiology of disease 2020 Sep 105082
- Genetic variants and functional pathways associated with resilience to Alzheimer's disease.
Dumitrescu Logan et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2020 Aug 143(8) 2561-2575
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4193)
- GWAS Studies (129)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (143)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (59)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.