Last Posted: Oct 19, 2021
- Mortality-Risk Prediction Model from Road-Traffic Injury in Drunk Drivers: Machine Learning Approach.
Sirikul Wachiranun et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(19)
- Special focus issue on epigenomics and health disparities: foreword.
Argentieri M Austin et al. Epigenomics 2021 10
- The impact of sex, age at onset, recurrence, mode of ascertainment and medical complications on the family genetic risk score profiles for alcohol use disorder.
Kendler Kenneth S et al. Psychological medicine 2021 1-9
- Predicting Success of a Digital Self-Help Intervention for Alcohol and Substance Use With Machine Learning.
Ramos Lucas A et al. Frontiers in psychology 2021 12734633
- Deep Learning for Identification of Alcohol-Related Content on Social Media (Reddit and Twitter): Exploratory Analysis of Alcohol-Related Outcomes.
Ricard Benjamin Joseph et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(9) e27314
- A machine learning-based biological aging prediction and its associations with healthy lifestyles: the Dongfeng-Tongji cohort.
Wang Chenming et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2021
- Regional variations in medical trainee diet and nutrition counseling competencies: Machine learning-augmented propensity score analysis of a prospective multi-site cohort study.
Patnaik Anish et al. Medical science educator 2020 30(2) 911-915
- Deep Convolutional Neural Network Regularization for Alcoholism Detection Using EEG Signals.
Mukhtar Hamid et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(16)
- Development and validation of a model to estimate the risk of acute ischemic stroke in geriatric patients with primary hypertension.
Zheng Xifeng et al. BMC geriatrics 2021 21(1) 458
- On the path towards personalized medicine: Implications of pharmacogenetic studies of alcohol use disorder medications.
Nieto Steven J et al. Expert review of precision medicine and drug development 2020 5(1) 43-54
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (10)
- CDC Publications (7)
- COVID-19 (48)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4071)
- GWAS Studies (118)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (163)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (19)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (59)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (12)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.